In traditional air cooling systems the output capacity is monitored by on / off compressor control. The accuracy of the control mode is not very good and the compressor starts and stops frequently, which is not too good for its useful life.
The Digital Scroll air-cooled system breaks the traditional design. It is designed with a parallel connection of a Digital Scroll compressor and one (or two) fixed Scroll compressors. The system can achieve a linear fit of its capacity, from 0.5 % to 100 %, this range is one of the larger from the sector. When the system is operating at partial load, it is possible to adjust accurately the cooling or heating power.
Modular design that allows up to 16 units can operate together, it can form an equipment of up to 1 024 kW.
Thanks to control condensation fan, units can operate in both cooling and heating up to -10 °C outdoor temperature.
Easy connection between the master and slave units. All units can be connected via a wired remote control (included with each unit) using a three pole shielded cable.
If the unit gives an error code (E *)
– If it is in the master unit, all units stop (a slave unit can be configured as master unit to leave the system in service temporarily).
– If the error is in a slave unit, just that unit stops.
If the unit gives a protection code (P *), the unit stops but the rest keep ongoing, regardless of whether it is not the master unit (except PE and P9 codes).
More reliable system thanks to the new heat exchangers. 30 kW modules incorporate a heat exchanger of double pipe, while the 65 kW modules carry shell and tube heat exchanger.
From the display of the electronic board of the unit you can check various operating parameters in real time.
All series units incorporate a control that lets you adjust all operating parameters.
Design optimized to minimize fan noise level.
|Code||CL 25 616||CL 25 617|
|Power supply||F, V, Hz||3N-, 400V, 50Hz||3N-, 400V, 50Hz|
|SCOP (heating 35°C)||W/W||3,14||3,04|
|Energy labelling (heating 35°C)||A+||A+|
|Air flow (H)||m3/h||12.000||24.000|
|Power||kW||0,670||0,865 x 2|
|Sound pressure (3)||dB(A)||65||67|
|Sound power (3)||dB(A)||80||83|
|Water exchanger||Type||Double tube||Shell and tube|
|Water pressure drop||kPa||60||15|
|Soiling factor||m2·ºC /kW||0,086||0,086|
|Max. design pressure||Mpa||1||1|
|Hydraulic connections||mm (pulg.)||DN40 (1 1/2)||DN 100 (4)|
|Dimensions||Net dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||mm||1514 x 1865 x 841||2000 x 1880 x 900|
|Gross dimensions (Width x Height x Depth)||mm||1590 x 2065 x 995||2106 x 2090 x 998|
|Amount||Kg||3,5 x 2||7 x 2|
|Electrical connections||Power wiringa (4)||mm2||4 x 10 + T (L<20m)||4 x 25 + T (L<20m)|
|Communication wiring (5)||mm2||3 x 0,75 (shielded)||3 x 0,75 (shielded)|
|Ambient temperature in operation||Cooling||ºC||-10 a 46||-10 a 46|
|Heating||ºC||-10 a 21||-10 a 21|
|Water temperature in operation||Cooling (6)||ºC||0 a 17||0 a 17|
|Heating||ºC||22 a 50||45 a 50|
(1) Nominal conditions cooling: Water temperature 12 °C (Inlet), 7 °C (Outlet), outdoor temperature 35 °C DB. Water flow rate 0.172 m3/(h·KW)
(2) Nominal heating conditions: Water temperature 40 °C (Inlet), 45 °C (Outlet), outdoor temperature 7 °C DB. Water flow rate 0.172 m3/(h·KW)
(3) Sound level measured at 1 m of distance in an open field.
(4) Power wiring recommended for L < 20 m, for longer distances it should be calculated.
(5) Remote control wiring and interconnection of several modules.
(6) Below 5 ° C antifreeze must be added to the hydraulic circuit.
It does not include hydronic kit